One of the most familiar note taking apps is Evernote. It has lots of features. Some love it for that reason, but others think it has become to complicated. It’s a good app to take and to manage lots of things. There is an option for a webclipper which enables the option to save content from the directly in Evernote. This works very well and is a nice add on.
IOS, Android, PC, Mac.
- Free for syncing across two devices and with limited data.
- Plus costs $ 34,99.
- Premium $ 69,99.
- It’s great to organize about everything you want.
- Third party integrations.
- Perhaps too many features.
- A bit expensive compared to others.