Bear is a note taking app build by a tiny Italian company Shiny Frog and is a new kid on the block. It seems to do everything right from looks to function to syncing. It doesn’t have the same amount of features as some competitors. Bear uses Apple’s CloudKit to do this. This means that you don’t have to create an extra account, because it uses your Apple. It also means that your data is encrypted with Apple’s private keys and that the developers at Shiny Frog don’t have access to your credentials or data
- Free with limited features and without syncing.
- Premium $ 14,99 annually.
- Clean and great user interface.
- Export notes to HTML, DOCX, PDF and more.
- Low price.
- Only available on iOS and Mac.
You can read more about bear in our blog.